Effective Date: December, 2016
TSG may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Any information that you submit to the Website or similar third party websites or applications;
- First, Middle, and Last Name;
- User name and Password;
- Email address;
- Date of Birth;
- Mailing address;
- Account holder and Payment information; and
- Other information to use the Website.
TSG may also collect the following additional information from you:
- Your occupation and other job-related information, including but not limited to your job description, your salary, and your benefits;
- Your research and special interests;
- Your IP address;
- Your use of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information regarding your business;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics, Wistia, and other similar platforms; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
TSG uses this information to:
Provide you with the Website, process any requests made by you, process any business contemplated by the Website, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your account, to complete a transaction you initiated, and to update you on TSG’ services offered through the Website or the services of third parties.
TSG may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to communicate with you about the Website, your use of services related to the Website such as promotions, contests, advertising placements and/or the purchase of goods or services.
Except as otherwise stated herein, TSG will not sell, transfer, or lease your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity except to: (1) respond to authorized information requests by government authorities; (2) to respond to a court order or subpoena; (3) to protect the employees, independent contractors, users, members, officers, directors, or shareholders of TSG; or (4) to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
You are solely responsible for the protection of any information that you submit to the Website, and you are advised to review that information before you submit it to the Website.
TSG stores your Personal Information in the following manner:
Your Personal Information is stored and processed on computers and servers located in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your Personal Information. You understand and agree that TSG may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account.
TSG uses commercially reasonable efforts and standard technology to store and help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, no Website is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such Personal Information at your own risk.
In order to protect your Personal Information, CMA will use specific security measures, such the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL uses an encryption algorithm to encrypt the data being sent.
TSG may share your Personal Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where TSG is complying or in good faith attempting to comply with any law, regulation or law enforcement request;
- Where TSG has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to provide you with the Website and/or services associated therewith;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to share Personal Information with TSG’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where TSG has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your Personal Information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of TSG; and
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
You understand and agree that TSG may specifically share or sell your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers, payment processors, web merchants, and online retailers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
Purchase or sale of the Website or other assets:
You may stop TSG from collecting your Personal Information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, deleting your account, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact TSG with any requests regarding your information, but TSG reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
You may contact TSG with any requests regarding your information, including requests to correct inaccuracies, by writing to us or emailing us at the addresses below. TSG reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. You may also opt out of receiving certain email communications by writing to TSG or emailing us at the addresses below or by following an Opt-Out link provided in any such communication.
When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform TSG of any changes to your information, and protect the security of your username, password, and information.
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that TSG has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting TSG at the address below. TSG ignores any and all Do Not Track requests and signals.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and TSG does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, TSG takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that Personal Information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by TSG, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from TSG’ database.
Third party services and third party links
TSG may include or offer third party products or services on the Website and provide third party links to the same. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. TSG has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third party websites.
Contact and Notices
The Sen’s Group LLC
98 George Street, Tenafly, NJ-07670
A copy of any such notice must be emailed to email@example.com, but email notice alone shall not comply with the notice requirements of this Agreement.